Wednesday, June 16, 2010

THINGS TO LOOK FORWARD TO

I have a lot going on at the moment. It feels as though even when I have no plans for the day, I am still busy. I just wish I could have a week vacation to catch up on some much needed 'me' time.
These are the following things that I am looking forward to.

  • HAWTHORN VS ESSENDON: This Friday night I am going to the football with my family. It isn't often that we do things together so I am really looking forward to it. I also have never been to a night match before!
  • END OF EXAMS: On Thursday the 24th of June, I will be walking out of my Journalism exam, my last exam for the semester. I can't wait for exams to be over. No more exams = no more dreadful study.
  • OPEN DAY: I am volunteering at Monash Open Day this year on July 31st. I volunteered last year and it is a lot of fun. And the best thing is you get a $95 debit card ;) lol.
  • BABY SHOWER: My older sister is having a baby in September and on August 1st we are throwing her a baby shower. I love organising things like this.
  • BABY BABY BABY: My sister is due on September 2nd and my best friend is due October 5th. I am so excited to be an aunty. I can't even remember the last time I held a baby in my arms.
  • 21ST BIRTHDAY: I turn 21 in December and have already booked in a venue to hold my party on December 11. I hate that I am growing up. I don't want to be 21, and it doesn't help that I won't get of my P plates til I am 23...but I am excited for my party! :)
I am certain there is going to be a lot of other fun stuff going on this year, but these are the things I am most looking forward to at the moment. So far 2010 is shaping up to be one of the most promising years yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment