Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Everything changes.

I haven't posted a blog in forever. Time has got the better of me. I have become unorganised and forgetful. I am rushed. I am never on time. Always, always late.
A lot has changed in the last few months. I am now an aunty.
It feels weird to see my sister with a baby. Something I could never imagine. But in another way it seems so natural.
Miley Sienna was welcomed into the world on September 10. And she is absolutely beautiful. I love everything about her. Every time I see her she has changed. Growing too fast for me to keep track.
My best friend also had a baby last week. A little baby girl named Layla Jade. She is gorgeous.
It is just hard to comprehend that my best friend is now a mother. And my sister is now a mother.
Everything changes. Nothing stays the same, but life is exciting at the moment.

Miley Sienna Lia













Layla Jade Davies

No comments:

Post a Comment