Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE ART OF PROCRASTINATION

I have mastered the art of procrastination. Procrastinating is the one thing that I am truly good at. Leaving things to the last minute is my specialty. I am always making up excuses not to do something. The other day I watched a television documentary on how wallpaper is made, just to avoid doing some marketing revision.

I will do anything to postpone things. I will do the stupidest things just to avoid doing study. Like check my emails, clean my room, cut my toe nails, read my horoscope and of course, sit on the computer for hours. I can't help it though and it is such a bad habit. I know about uni assignments for months, yet I always try and finish them the night before and majority of the time they get handed in late. I procrastinate, procrastinate, procrastinate...until the very last possible moment. I let my hair get super dirty before I wash it, I let my phone die before I charge it and I let my room get super dirty before I even think about cleaning it. I am always trying to get to uni in about 20 minutes when really it should take me a good half an hour drive. That is because I even procrastinate getting out of bed. I press snooze about five times, then usually end up falling back to sleep and having to get ready in a mad rush.


I wish I was more organised with my time. Really I hate procrastinating and I wish I could kick the habit. I try writing things down in my plan, having a schedule, but still I find ways around it. I will think of any reason not to do something. I'm addicted to procrastinating!

No comments:

Post a Comment