Monday, March 1, 2010

FIRST DAY BACK

Today was my first day back at uni for the year. I find it hard to believe that I am already a second year student. I thought to mark this 'oh so special' day I would start a blog. I promised myself I would start one someday, so all excuses aside here it is. Welcome to Monipops.

Monipops will be full of my random thoughts, my insights, facts, information and general chit chat about my daily life. Don't get too excited though. I'm forgetful, often unorganised and quite a procrastinator, but hopefully I can put 10 minutes aside each day to publish a post.

I have put together a list of some random things that happened to me today. Nothing too exciting but thought it would make a nice ice breaker.

1. On the way to uni I drove on a really bad dirt road and almost lost control of my car.
2. Even though I should know where I am going by now I even got lost at uni today.
3. In my journalism class we got asked to tell some random facts about ourselves. I couldn't think of much at the time. But some random facts are that I spent a year in USA, I really like Milo, I can only watch movies with subtitles and I hate bad spelling and grammar.
4. I met two really nice girls named Pia and Christina. At 20 it feels weird to be trying to make new friends.
5. I used an Apple Mac computer for the first time. The screen was about as big as my home television, it was awesome.
6. My iPod would not stop playing Taylor Swift songs even though it was set to shuffle.
7. I was craving fried rice, but of course the only place that sells it in my town is closed on Mondays.
8. I realised I am definitely NOT a party animal. So many people asked me if I was going to the uni party tonight. Of course I am not going, I'm a party pooper!!
9. I have already spent over 3 hours on Facebook today.
10. Today is officially the first day of Autumn. Goodbye Summer, you will be missed.

What did you do today?
:)

Love Monipops

No comments:

Post a Comment