Monday, March 8, 2010

FORGOTTEN

It's so easy to forget things. Like where your favourite shirt is, to do your homework or to buy the milk when you are out. I forget things all the time. I'm hopeless. I have recently realised that I forgot just how much I missed my friend Elise.

Elise was a new student in year 12. Moving schools at the begininng of such an important year would have been extremely difficult. I took her under my wing :) I made sure she was comfortable and didn't feel alienated. We hung out everyday. We talked about everything. She never annoyed me or got on my nerves. Really, we were perfect together. In year 12 we were extremely close and I had so much fun with her. Sadly, last year we didn't hang out as much. She pretty much had a full time job and I was a full time student at uni. We spoke sometimes but never got to speak in depth like we used to. In the last few weeks we have started hanging out a lot again and I am so happy. It has been so good catching up and it made me realise just how much of a great friend she really is.Photobucket

She is very similar to me and we have a lot of the same interests. I went to her house on Saturday night and we talked for five hours. We mainly spoke about movies, television shows and books plus the regular dose of gossiping on the side. At the moment I really feel as though Elise is my only 'real' friend. She isn't a massive bitch like most of the girls I know. She is down to earth and doesn't care what everyone else thinks. Most of the girls that I used to hang out with haven't spoken to me in months. But Elise is always up for a conversation and is always willing to hang out. I know it sounds corny, but I really am glad that she is my friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment