Tuesday, March 2, 2010

WORST BANANA CAKE EVER

Today I thought I should do something constructive instead of spending my whole day watching Austar or in front of the computer screen. We had three over ripe bananas so I thought that baking a banana cake would be fun and well...easy! Turns out that I can't even bake a cake without royally stuffing it up.

I googled basic banana cake recipe and wrote down the ingredients and method. I'm not going to lie but I didn't use the correct measuring utensils but I don't think that would make a cake go so terribly wrong.

The cake has been in the oven for 30 minutes now. It hasn't risen. It has barely cooked. It is still all moist and gross. To be honest it looks like absolute crap.

I am trying to figure out where I went wrong. There was only like 8 ingredients but somehow I have messed it up. Now I won't be able to take a nice fresh piece of banana cake to work tonight.
I'm so angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment