Wednesday, March 10, 2010

DEFINITELY NOT A FOOD BABY

So..... MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!!
I am so incredibly excited I just can't control myself. I only found out about 4 weeks ago and it was probably one of the most happiest times in my life. My sister is 26 and she has been married for almost two years. Connie and her husband Frank have just bought a new house, everyone was anticipating they would start a family some day soon but it came as a very big shock to me. She is 15 weeks this Friday and her estimated due date is September 1st! I can't wait til she gets a baby bump. Pregnancy is so exciting. I am so happy for her and Frank and so excited that in less than 6 months I am going to be an aunty :)
Photobucket
Ultrasound at 12 weeks :)


To celebrate this extremely exciting news I am going to organise a movie night at Connies house. The movie playlist will consist of my all time favourite baby movies.
1. Juno
2. Where The Heart Is
3. Knocked Up
4. Baby Mama
5. Junior

I absolutely love movies about pregnancy. Juno would have to be my favourite, it is just too hilarious. What are your favourite baby movies?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry to chime, I became an aunty... on christmas eve 2009. Best feeling ever.

    ReplyDelete